Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Spring 2017 Week 7

This week was focused on giving our first presentation and then attempting to finish up getting the rotary encoders to work. The presentation went well in my opinion and can found in my group's blog. Unfortunately, I was unable to figure out how to get the rotary encoders to work because the the soldering on the motor and encoder that I had broke off. Therefore, I had to wait until Wednesday in order to receive a functioning one from Chris. In addition, Luis was unable to figure out how to get the rotary encoders to work on his end. Therefore, we are behind schedule now. However, if it comes down to it, Luis and I will definitely ask Professor Furman for some assistance. Hopefully, Luis and I will be able to figure it out by the end of this week because we must begin testing very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment